We invite you to join our photo tour “Autumn Armenia”. Armenia is beautiful at any time of the year, but in autumn it is doubly beautiful. Its numerous forests are painted in golden bright colors. We will visit various parts of Armenia. Fabulous Tavush with its dense forests and alpine landscapes and incomparable Lori, you will take with you hundreds of gigabytes of unique photographs, a lot of new impressions and energy with which our little fairy tale-like country will share with you.
Tour date: 16.10.2021 – 24.10.2021
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation
- Sightseeing tour of Yerevan
- Welcome Dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Khor Virap – Ararat – Noravank – Tatev
- We go to the sunrise shooting of Mount Ararat on a small lake
- The next shooting location is the Khor Virap Monastery, located at the very foot of Mount Ararat, which is known for the fact that it was here that the first Catholicos of All Armenians, Gregory the Illuminator, spent many years in prison.
- Then we will go to the Vayots Dzor region.
- We will visit the locals, relax and have a delicious lunch
- After that we go to shoot the Noravank monastery, which is surrounded by red rocks.
- After that, we will go to the winery, where we will taste one of the best wines of Armenia.
- In the evening we will arrive in Tatev, where we will be taken by the longest cable car in the world.
Day 3: Tatev – Yeghegis
- Early rise, shooting of the dawn over the Tatev Monastery
- Then we will have breakfast and a short rest.
- After that we will already take pictures of the Tatev Monastery in the rays of the sun and go further
- Next, we will say goodbye to Tatev. We will go towards the greenest city of Armenia – We will take pictures of the so-called “Devil’s Bridge” and its most beautiful surroundings, Then we will take a short walk along the Vorotan Gorge, to the Tatev Hermitage Temple located at the bottom of the gorge
- Then we will continue our photo journey and stop near one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Armenia – Shake.
- We will spend the night in the village of Yeghegis, with a beautiful view of the mountains.
Day 4: Sevan – Dilijan – Haghartsin – Lake Gosh
- Further along the beautiful pass we will move to the Gegharkunik region.
- Our first small stop will be Lake Sevan – one of the largest alpine lakes in the world. We will drive around the lake and take many photos from different angles.
- Next, we will take pictures of the autumn Dilijan and take a walk through the colorful Dilijan National Park.
- After lunch, we will go through the protected beech forest to the beautiful monastery complex of the 11th-13th centuries. – Haghartsin. This is the pearl of the canyon, one of the most mysterious places in Armenia, immersed in the greenery of mountain forests.
- If we want to take a little walk, we will go to Lake Gosh, which is located in the dense forest of the Dilijan National Park.
- Overnight in Dilijan
Day 5: Makaravank – Lastiver
- We go to the Makaravank monastery, located high in the mountains among a dense forest
- After that, we will go to the village of Yenokavan, where we will have a short trekking along a picturesque canyon, where a mountain river and a waterfall, as well as unique caves, await us.
- Overnight in this picturesque place
Day 6: Haghpat
- After breakfast, we will go to the village of Fioletovo, where Russian Molokans live.
- We will treat ourselves to homemade pies and tea from a samovar, take pictures of the most beautiful landscapes, as well as the life of local residents
- After that, we will go to the Lori region, along the way we will take pictures of the next beautiful landscapes
- And by lunchtime we will arrive in Haghpat, where after having lunch, we will go to the Haghpat monastery. We will also photograph the ancient fortress
Day 7: Haghpat – Dsegh – Yerevan
- We will start the day with breakfast and shooting the morning Haghpat Monastery. We will also visit a similar Sanahin monastery, take pictures of the monastery and its surroundings.
- We will have lunch in a very beautiful place.
- Next, we will go to the village of Ardvvi, where there is a small church and a very beautiful field of khachkars.
- Next, we will go to the village of Dsegh, from where the most beautiful views of the Lori gorge open.
- In the evening we will return to Yerevan
Day 8: Garni – Geghard – Yerevan
- Shooting the dawn of Ararat from the Arch of Charents, from where one of the most magical views of the biblical mountain opens.Then we go to Garni, where the only monument preserved in the territory of Armenia, belonging to the era of paganism and Hellenism, is located.
- There we will walk along the gorge, where there is a small miracle of nature – “Stone Symphony”, sheer hexagonal basalt blocks hanging over the gorge.
- From Garni we will go to the Geghard monastery complex – a unique architectural structure, part of which is carved into the rock.
- Return to Yerevan.
- Free time
Day 9: Yerevan
- Depending on the time of departure, we will be able to walk around Yerevan in the morning, buy souvenirs at the famous Vernissage flea market, and also visit the Museum of AncientManuscripts Matenadaran
- And also visit the Yerevan Brandy Factory
- Then transfer to the airport
|Number of persons
|Price per person
Supplement for single accommodation — 150$
The tour price includes:
- Meeting and Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Accommodation in hotels with double occupancy and in guest houses
- Welcome Dinner
- Breakfasts in hotels
- Seven lunches (except day 9)
- Dinner on day 5
- Comfortable transport with a driver for the entire route
- Photo guide services
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums and cultural centers incl. to the cable car in Tatev
- Winery tour with tasting
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- PCR test (to enter Armenia, you must present a negative PCR test made no more than 72 hours before entry, or a certificate of vaccination)
- Other dinners
- Lunch on the last day
- Additional alcohol outside the program
- Medical insurance ($1 per person per day)
- Excursion to the Yerevan Brandy Factory ($20 per person)