We invite you to the photo tour “Spring Armenia”. In spring, when the fields are covered with flower carpets and trees bloom, and there is still snow in the mountains, traveling through Armenia becomes even more colorful. And We invite you not only to see this beauty, but also to capture it on your cameras. Mount Ararat with poppy fields, Mount Aragats knee-deep in snow. Spring Tatev and the Garni Gorge, the most beautiful Shake waterfalls and much more await you in this magical photo tour.
Tour date: 14.05.2022 – 22.05.2022
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation
- Sightseeing tour of Yerevan
- Welcome Dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Garni – Geghard – Azat reservoir
- Super early rise. We meet dawn not far from Yerevan on the way to Garni, where we are waiting for shooting the sunrise over Mount Ararat.
- Next, we go to the village of Garni itself, where we are waiting for the shooting of the ancient monastery, we will also walk along the most beautiful gorge to the miracle of nature “Symphony of Stones”
- After shooting Garni, we will go to neighboring Geghard, where a beautiful monastery awaits us, part of which is carved into the rock. We will take pictures of the monastery against the backdrop of rocks, and we will also take photos inside the monastery.
- Lunch, after which return to Yerevan.
- In the evening we will go to the Azat reservoir. Where will you film the sunset? There is also a beautiful view of Mount Ararat from there.
Day 3: Khor Virap – Ararat – Noravank – Tatev
- Another early rise
- Photographing the dawn of Ararat against the backdrop of the Khor Virap monastery.
- Let’s continue the path. And we are waiting for incomparable poppy fields, following us on the heels of Ararat and small artificial lakes.
- Then we will go to the Vayots Dzor region. Where we will have lunch at the winery with a tasting of wonderful wine and a little rest.
- After that, we set off to shoot the Noravank Monastery, which is surrounded by unique red rocks.
- In the evening we will arrive in Tatev
Day 4: Tatev – Goris – Jermuk
- Early rise, shooting of the dawn over the Tatev Monastery
- Then we will have breakfast and a short rest.
- Next, we will make a short trek along the Vorotan Gorge to the Tatev Monastery. And we will go towards one of the most beautiful cities of Armenia – Goris, making many stops for photography along the way
- Then we will arrive in Goris, where we will have lunch and rest
- Next, we will take pictures of Goris with its most beautiful rocks
- In the evening we will arrive at the famous resort Jermuk, along the way we will also take pictures of one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Armenia – the Shake waterfall.
Day 5: Jermuk – Smbataberd Fortress – Tsakhats Kar – Yeghegis
- Further shooting of the Jermuk waterfall, which is called “Mermaid’s Hair”
- After that, on off-road vehicles we go to the fortress of the 4th-5th centuries Smbataberd, as well as the church of Tsakhats Kar
- We will spend the night in the village of Yeghegis with a very beautiful view of the mountains.
Day 6: Sevan – Dilijan
- Shooting the surroundings
- Then we will go along a very beautiful pass to Lake Sevan – one of the largest alpine lakes in the world. We will drive along the coast and take pictures of the most beautiful Sevan landscapes. We will also stop in the village of Noraduz, where the largest cemetery of khachkars in Armenia is located.
- After that, we will go to one of the greenest cities in Armenia – the famous resort Dilijan.
- Overnight in Dilijan
Day 7: Dilijan – Haghartsin
- Walk in Dilijan National Park
- After a walk around Dilijan, we will drive through a protected beech forest to a beautiful monastery complex of the 11th-13th centuries. – Haghartsin. This is the pearl of the canyon, one of the most mysterious places in Armenia, immersed in the greenery of mountain forests.
- After lunch we will return to Yerevan
- walk around the city, in the evening you can drink wine in one of the city’s wine restaurants or listen to jazz
Day 8: Saghmosavank – Mount Aragats
- We will start the day near the monastery of Saghmosavank, where a beautiful view of the Kasakh gorge and Mount Ararat opens up.
- Further shooting of the four-headed Aragats
- Our next stop will be the Amberd fortress, located at an altitude of 3200m.
- Return to Yerevan
- Free time
Day 9: Yerevan
- We will walk around the morning Yerevan and buy souvenirs at the famous Vernissage flea market
- farewell dinner
- Excursion to the Yerevan Brandy Factory
- Airport transfer
|Number of persons
|Price per person
Supplement for single accommodation — 165$
The tour price includes:
- Meeting and Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Accommodation with double occupancy (3* hotels and guest houses)
- Comfortable transport with a driver for the entire route
- Photo guide services
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Welcome Dinner
- Eight dinners
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums and cultural centers
- Excursion with tasting to “Yerevan brandy factory”
- Wine tasting
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back (to enter Armenia, you must present a negative PCR test made no more than 72 hours before entry, or a certificate of vaccination)
- Medical insurance
- Other dinners
- Additional alcohol outside the program