We assure you, you will remember this trip for the rest of your life. Many of us have dreamed about this since childhood. For decades we have been looking at this magical mountain and waiting for the moment when we can touch it. And now we are giving you a unique opportunity to be on top of the legendary Mount Ararat. Climb to where Noah moored his ark many millennia ago. Climbing Ararat is an opportunity to plunge into the history of the emergence of mankind. This is one of those places on Earth where you should visit at least once in your life. Our experienced guides will help you realize your dream.
01-07 august 2022 г.
24-30 august 2022 г.
Day 1: Yerevan – Ani – Bayazet
- At night we leave Yerevan and go to the Armenian-Georgian border. We pass the Georgian border, then we reach the Georgian-Turkish border. We pass the border and head to Bayazet. We will make a stop in the ancient dilapidated Armenian city of Ani. Tour of Ani. In the evening we will arrive in Bayazet and check into a hotel.
Day 2: Bayazet – Ararat-Camp 3200 m
- From the hotel we will head towards Mount Ararat. By car we will reach the mark of 2200 m. From here the ascent on foot to the height of 3200 m begins. Duration 4-5 hours. Heavy items will be transported on horseback. We will spend the night in tents
Day 3: Ararat – Camp 4200 m
- From a height of 3200 m we will rise to the mark of 4200 m. The duration of this stage of the ascent is 4-5 hours. Heavy items will be transported on horseback. Overnight in tents.
Day 4: Mount Ararat 5165 m
- At one o’clock in the morning we start climbing to the top. It will take us about 8-9 hours. Then we will return to a height of 4200 m. A little rest, we collect things and go down to a height of 3200 m. Overnight in tents.
- Day 5: Camp 3200 – Bayazet
Descent to the road, transfer to Bayazet. After a short rest, the real palace from oriental fairy tales is the palace of Isaac Pasha and we will see the Armenian fortress Daroink. Let’s celebrate a safe climb up the mountain. Overnight at the hotel
Day 6: Bayazet – Van
- After breakfast we will go to Van. In Van we will see the Van fortress, see how the famous Van cats are bred, and also go to the island of Akhtamar to the church of Sub Khach. We will swim in Lake Van and try the Van fish tareh. Then we will return to Bayazet. On the way we will make another stop near the beautiful Berkri waterfall.
Day 7: Bayazet – Kars – Yerevan
- Departure to Yerevan.
- On the way we will make a stop in the city of Kars. We will visit the Kars fortress, visit the church, and also see the Vardan bridge.
- Late in the evening we will return to Yerevan.
Tour Price: 850$
The tour price includes:
- Comfortable transport
- Hotel accommodation in Bayazet with breakfast
- Meals during the ascent
- Guide services
- Entrance fees to all museums
- Rental of tents and climbing crampons (equipment)
- Horse rental
- Certificate of climbing Ararat
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back (to enter Armenia, you must present a negative PCR test for coronavirus infection, made no more than 72 hours before entry. The same requirements for entry to Georgia and Turkey. Therefore, the test can be calculated so as to limit one test)
- Accommodation in Yerevan (if necessary, we can arrange)
- Other lunches and dinners
- Medical insurance (highly recommended).
Participants are required to have appropriate physical fitness, as well as clothing, shoes and other hiking gear.
You can find the list of required equipment here. – Что с собой взять на Арарат.