We invite you to join our unique photo tour “Winter Armenia”. In winter, Armenia becomes like a fairy tale. Its numerous mountains are covered with white fluffy snow. We will shoot bright sunrises and sunsets, snow-white mountain peaks, fantastic winter Ararat and Aragats and many other winter landscapes. Don’t miss this fabulous trip.
Tour date: 16.01.2022 – 23.01.2022
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation
- Sightseeing tour of Yerevan
- Welcome Dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Sunrise Ararat – Garni – Geghard
- We meet sunrise not far from Yerevan on the way to Garni, where we are waiting for shooting the sunrise over Mount Ararat.
- Next, we go to the village of Garni itself, where we are waiting for the shooting of the ancient monastery, we will also walk along the most beautiful gorge to the miracle of nature “Symphony of Stones”
- Next we will have a late breakfast.
- After shooting Garni, we will go to neighboring Geghard, where a beautiful monastery awaits us, part of which is carved into the rock. We will take pictures of the monastery against the backdrop of rocks, and we will also take photos inside the monastery.
- Return to Yerevan.
- In the evening we will climb Mount Hatis and from there we will take pictures of the most beautiful sunset Ararat
- Return to Yerevan
Day 3: Saghmosavank – Mount Aragats
- We will start the day near the monastery of Saghmosavank, where a beautiful view of the Kasakh gorge and Mount Ararat opens up.
Further shooting of the four-headed Aragats
- After that, we will taste the famous Armenian dish – khash
- Return to Yerevan
- Capturing a beautiful sunset in the evening
Day 4: Khor Virap – Noravank – Areni
- Departure to the monastery of Khor Virap located at the very foot of Mount Ararat, which is located at the closest point to Ararat. Shooting of the monastery against the backdrop of the mountain.
- Further, our path lies to one of the most beautiful monasteries in Armenia – Noravank, surrounded by sheer red rocks.
- After shooting by Noravank, we will go to the village of Areni, which can be called the wine-making center of Armenia, where we will have a delicious lunch with local residents and rest.
- In the evening we will shoot another beautiful sunset.
- We will spend the night in a guest house
Day 5: Tatev – Yerevan
- We will go to Tatev, where we will shoot the fabulous winter Tatev
- After lunch we will return to Yerevan
- We will also visit a small winery, where we will taste wonderful wine
- In the evening we will arrive in Yerevan
Day 6: Tsaghkadzor – Sevan
- We leave for the city of Tsaghkadzor, famous for its ski resort. Here we will climb to the very top of Mount Teghenis (about 2900 m) from where a fantastic view of the mountains Araratand Aragats, as well as Lake Sevan opens. The descent is on skis. Further, those who wish will go skiing or snowboarding a little more.
- And after lunch we will go to Lake Sevan, where we will be waiting for the shooting of the evening Sevan
- We will spend the night in Tsaghkadzor
Day 7: Dilijan – Haghartsin
- After breakfast, we will go to the well-known Dilijan. In Dilijan we will take photos of the Haghartsin Monastery, surrounded by a beautiful beech forest
- Lunch, after which we will return to Yerevan
- Rest and free time
Day 8: Yerevan
- Walk around Yerevan
- Airport transfer
|Number of persons
|Price per person
Supplement for single accommodation – 140$
The tour price includes:
- Meeting and Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Accommodation in hotels with double occupancy and in guest houses
- Comfortable transport with a driver for the entire route
- Photo guide services
- Breakfasts and lunches
- Welcome Dinner
- Dinner on the 4th day
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums and cultural centers
- Winery visit with tasting
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back (to enter Armenia, you must present a negative PCR test made no more than 72 hours before entry, or a certificate of vaccination)
- Other dinners
- Ski equipment rental on the 6th day
- Excursion to the Yerevan Brandy Factory (possible on the last day – $ 20)
- Additional alcohol outside the program
- Medical insurance