If you are looking for an interesting tour for a weekend, then this is for you.
For 3 days you will have the opportunity to see beautiful streets of Yerevan, will be in the foothills of the mount Ararat, in an ancient monastery, where Christianity began to grow.
Will see bright colors of the rocks of Noravank, will try homemade wine, learn to bake Armenian traditional bread “lavash” and make real Armenian barbeque. Besides, we will arrange a trip to a temple of pre-Christian period and one of the most noble architectural buildings, monastic complex of Geghard, which is partially dug into the rock. It is hard to imagine a trip to Armenia without a feast. You will remember your weekend for a long time.
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport
- Hotel accommodation
- City tour in Yerevan
- Welcoming dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Khor Virap – Noravank – Areni
- We will leave Yerevan early in the morning and drive to Khor Virap Monastery, located at the very foot of Mount Ararat. Khor Virap is the place where the first Catholicos of all Armenians, Gregory the Illuminator, spent many years in prison.
- Further our way leads to one of the most beautiful monasteries of Armenia – Noravank, which is surrounded by steep red rocks.
- After capturing Noravank, we will go to the village of Areni, which can be called wine-growing center of Armenia, where we will have a delicious dinner with locals and have a good rest.
- After lunch we will visit the Areni cave, which is 6000 years old
- Excursion to a winery and wine tasting
- Return to Yerevan.
Day 3: Garni – Geghard – Yerevan
- Breakfast in hotel
- We will go to Geghard. Beautiful monastery complex, part of which is carved out from a rock.
- Then we will go to Garni village, where is the only monument preserved in Armenia belongs to the era of paganism and Hellenism.
- We will also have a walk through the beautiful gorge to the miracle of nature – “Symphony of Stones”
- Then we will have lunch where you’ll participate in baking of Armenian traditional bread, intangible cultural heritage – “lavash“
- Return to Yerevan.
- Transfer to Airport
- On the way to the airport, depending on the time of departure, we can catch up on an excursion to the “Yerevan Brandy Factory”
|Number of persons
|Price for person.
Supplement for single accommodation – 45$
The tour price includes:
- Accommodation in hotel 3* with double accommodation
- Meeting and transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Comfortable transport with a driver for the whole route
- Guide services
- Entrance tickets to the specified museums and cultural centers
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Welcome dinner
- Excursion with a tasting at the wine factory in Areni
The price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- Dinner on the 2-nd day
- Excursion to the Yerevan Brandy Factory – 20$ per person.
- Extra alcohol outside the program