Very interesting tour in Armenia. In 10 days you will visit all regions of Armenia. Get acquainted with the capital of the republic – Yerevan, visit various regions of Armenia, where you will see the only surviving pre-Christian monument of Armenia, a beautiful temple carved into the rock, admire the emerald Lake Sevan, where you will taste delicious and world-famous Sevan crayfish and no less famous Sevan trout. You will walk along the resort sunny Dilijan, visit the monastery of Khor Virap located at the foot of Mount Ararat, famous for the fact that it was here that Christianity was born in Armenia, and also visit the Holy See of Etchmiadzin. Of course, we can’t help but take you on the world’s longest cable car to one of the most beautiful and mysterious monasteries. You will take with you unforgettable impressions from the red rocks towering over the Noravank monastery and the homemade wines of the Areni village. In addition, you will find many interesting surprises and unusual places.
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation
- City tour in Yerevan
- Welcome Dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Garni — Geghard — Yerevan
- Departure to Garni, where the only monument preserved in the territory of Armenia, belonging to the era of paganism and Hellenism, is located.
- Walk along the gorge, where you will see a small miracle of nature called «Stone Symphony».
- Then you will directly participate in the baking of the famous Armenian bread — lavash.
- Departure to the Geghard monastery complex — a unique architectural structure, part of which is carved into the rock. The name of the monastery complex comes from the spear that pierced the body of Jesus Christ on the Cross, and, according to historical sources, brought to Armenia by the Apostle Thaddeus, among many other relics.
- Return to Yerevan.
And already in Yerevan a pleasant addition awaits you — an excursion to the Yerevan Brandy Factory
Day 3: Khor Virap – Noravank – Areni – Karahunj – Goris
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Departure to the monastery of Khor Virap, located at the very foot of Mount Ararat, which is known for the fact that it was here that the first Catholicos of All Armenians, Gregory the Illuminator, spent many years in prison.
- Further, our path lies to one of the most beautiful monasteries in Armenia — Noravank, surrounded by sheer red rocks.
- We will also visit a cave where ancient jugs of wine and shoes dating back about 6000 years were discovered not so long ago.
- Next, we will have an excursion to the winery, where we will have a tasting, as well as a delicious lunch.
- Next, we will go to the greenest city in Armenia, Goris. On the way, we will make a short stop in a place near the Zorats Karer complex — Karahunje or, as it is also called, the Armenian Stonehenge.
- In the evening we will arrive in Goris.
Day 4: Khndzoresk – Tatev – Yerevan
- After a delicious breakfast, we will go to the ancient village of Khndzoresk. Where we will walk along the suspension bridge across the gorge, and also get acquainted with the ancient caves where people lived 100 years ago.
- Further, our path will lie towards, without a doubt, the most magical place in Armenia — the village of Tatev.
- Our route will run along the longest cable car in the world, stretching over the Vorotan Gorge. The maximum height of the road is 320 meters.
- In Tatev, we will have a tour of the Tatev Monastery and get acquainted with its rector, Father Mikael.
- Then lunch and road to Yerevan.
- On the way to Yerevan, we will also make a stop at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Armenia.
- Then we will have lunch and drive to Yerevan.
Day 5: Yerevan
- We will dedicate this day to Yerevan
- We will visit the Museum of Ancient Manuscripts — «Matenadaran», after which we will make an excursion to the «Yerevan Brandy Factory»
- Further, in search of unique souvenirs, we will wander around the famous Vernissage flea market and buy a lot of delicious food at the food market
- After that we will go to the factory for the production of unique carpets, where we will also have a delicious lunch
Day 6: Sevan – Dilijan – Haghartsin
- After breakfast, we will go to Lake Sevan — one of the largest alpine lakes in the world. Here we will admire the azure waters of Sevan and explore the ancient monastery located on the peninsula
- After that, we will arrive in one of the greenest cities in Armenia — the famous resort Dilijan.
- After a walk around Dilijan, we will drive through a protected beech forest to a beautiful monastery complex of the 11th-13th centuries. — Haghartsin. This is the pearl of the canyon, one of the most mysterious places in Armenia, immersed in the greenery of mountain forests.
- Lunch at a colorful guest house
- Overnight in Dilijan
Day 7: Dilijan – Sanahin – Haghpat – Yerevan
- We leave for the north of Armenia to the fabulous region of Lori.
- To begin with, we will visit the Sanahin Monastery, which is very interesting from an architectural point of view. The village of Sanahin is known for being the birthplace of the Mikoyan brothers.
- Next, we will go to the village of Haghpat, located in a very picturesque place, to one of the most beautiful architectural creations of Armenia – the Haghpat Monastery. We assure you that you will fall in love with this fabulous place and want to visit it many more times.
- In the evening we will return to Yerevan
Day 8: Saghmosavank — Hovhannavank — Amberd — Aragats
- After breakfast, we will set off towards Mount Aragats, the highest mountain in Armenia.
- During the first stop, we will visit the Saghmosavank and Hovhannavank monasteries, which are located on the edge of the picturesque Kasakh gorge.
- Next, we will make a stop at the monument to the Armenian alphabet.
- After the monument to the alphabet, we will climb Mount Aragats, on the slope of which the ancient fortress of the 7th century Amberd is located.
- Having studied Amberd, we will rise even higher, to a height of 3300 m above sea level to the beautiful lake Kari Lich, the name of which is translated as “lake of stone”.
- We will also visit a unique winery, where we will taste wonderful wine and get acquainted with the process of its preparation.
- After that, we will have lunch at an authentic restaurant.
- Return to Yerevan
- Free time that you can spend walking around Yerevan, or drinking a cup of coffee and enjoying live music in one of the many cafes and restaurants in the capital.
Day 9: Yerevan – Gyumri – Yerevan
- We leave for the second largest city of Armenia – Gyumri.
- On the way, we will make a stop in the city of Talin, where the most beautiful dilapidated cathedral is located.
- Then we will walk around the old town of Gyumri, visit the Gyumri fortress and have a delicious lunch
- In the evening we will return to Yerevan
Day 10: Echmiadzin – Zvartnots
- Departure to the religious center of Armenia, the city of Etchmiadzin, where the Cathedral is located – the residence of the Catholicos of all Armenians, as well as the ancient churches of Saints Hripsime and Gayane.
- On the way back we will make a stop near the ruins of the ancient temple of Zvartnots, destroyed by a strong earthquake at the end of the last millennium.
- Airport transfer
|Number of persons
|Price per person
Supplement for single accommodation — 225$
The tour price includes:
- Meeting and transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Accommodation in a 3* hotel with double occupancy
- Comfortable transport with a driver for the entire route
- Guide services
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums and cultural centers, including the cable car in Tatev
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Nine lunches
- Welcome Dinner
- Tour with tasting at two wineries
- Excursion with tasting to “Yerevan brandy factory”
- Master class on baking lavash
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back (to enter Armenia, you must present a negative PCR test made no more than 72 hours before entry, or a certificate of vaccination)
- Other dinners
- Additional alcohol outside the program
- Medical insurance – recomended!
- Personal expenses