Armenia is an ideal holiday destination for school groups. Spending even a few days in Armenia is an opportunity to get acquainted with ancient history, beautiful nature, national traditions and get a boost of energy for a long time. After all, we are waiting not only for acquaintance with the sights and culture of Armenia, but also for many activities. Therefore, this tour is intended for high school children from 12 years old. During this tour, we will not only show the most important sights such as the pagan temple of the first century Garni, the unique monastery complex of Geghard, Lake Sevan, but also children will be able to ride horses, fly over the gorge or try their hand at the rope park in one of the most picturesque corners of Armenia. We will also have master classes, new technologies and national traditions.
This tour for children over 10 years old!
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation
- Sightseeing tour of Yerevan
- Welcome Dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Tsaghkadzor – Dilijan – Haghartsin – Yenokavan
- We are heading to the small town of Tsaghkadzor, famous for its ski resort. Walk around the town, ride the cable car
- Then we go to one of the greenest cities in Armenia – the famous resort Dilijan.
- After that, we will drive through a protected beech forest to a beautiful monastery complex of the 11th-13th centuries. – Haghartsin. This is the pearl of the canyon, one of the most mysterious places in Armenia, immersed in the greenery of mountain forests.
- In the evening we will arrive in the village of Yenokavan, which can be safely called the Center of Active Tourism in Armenia
Day 3: Yenokavan – Lastiver
- After breakfast we will be waiting for the activity of your choice. It will be possible to take a horseback ride, fly a Zip-line or try your hand at a rope park
- After that we will go on a small hiking tour along the gorge to the caves of Lastiver and a mountain river with a waterfall
- At the bottom of the gorge, a delicious lunch will be waiting for us.
- Reverse lift
- Dinner and rest
Day 4: Sevan – Garni – Geghard
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Then we will go to Lake Sevan – one of the largest alpine lakes in the world. Here we will admire the azure waters of Sevan and explore the ancient monastery located on the peninsula
- Departure to the monastery complex Geghard – a unique architectural structure, part of which is carved into the rock. The name of the monastery complex comes from the spear that pierced the body of Jesus Christ on the Cross, and, according to historical sources, brought to Armenia by the Apostle Thaddeus, among many other relics.
- Next, we will go to Garni, where the only monument preserved in the territory of Armenia, dating back to the era of paganism and Hellenism, is located.
- Walk along the gorge, where you will see a small miracle of nature called the “Symphony of Stones”.
- Return to Yerevan
- Walk around Yerevan
Day 5: Yerevan
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Next, we will have an excursion to the Historical Museum or the Museum of Ancient Manuscripts Matenadaran
- We can also go to:
– master class in a pottery workshop
– photo shoot in Armenian national costumes
– excursion to the Center for Creative Technologies Tumo
- Airport transfer
|Number of persons
|Price per person
The cost of the tour is calculated from the calculation (10-19 children + 1 accompanying person, 20-29 children + 2 accompanying persons, from 30 children and above + 3 accompanying persons)
The tour price includes:
- Accommodation in a 3* hotel with double accommodation in Yerevan and triple or quadruple accommodation in Yenokavan
- Meeting and transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Comfortable transport
- Guide services
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums and cultural centers
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Lunches and dinners
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- Cable car in Tsakhkadzor – 5$
- Riding on the Zip Line – 27$ , horseback riding – 25$ ,
- Master class in a pottery workshop -12$
- Photo session in Armenian national costumes – 10$
- excursion to the Center for Creative Technologies Tumo – 15$
- Medical insurance
- Personal expenses