Sometimes our body needs to stop and reboot. We invite you to this tour. Where you will be waiting for 6 days of complete disconnection from work and immersion in nature, adventure and tasty and healthy food.
We will visit the most beautiful corners of Armenia. Mesmerizing mountains, icy lakes, dark caves and beautiful waterfalls will be waiting for us. We will climb one of the most beautiful peaks of Armenia, arrange a safari through the Dilijan forests, fly over the gorge on a zipline, make a beautiful horseback trip and short trekking, swim in the cool Sevan and ride a boat. And to all this, we will also taste all the most delicious dishes of Armenian cuisine, wonderful Armenian wine. The impressions you get will charge you with such energy that it will last until your next visit to our country.
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation
- Sightseeing tour of Yerevan
- Welcome Dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Climbing Azhdahak mountain
- Departure from Yerevan towards Geghama mountains.
- We will drive up to the foot of the extinct volcano Azhdahak, and from there we will start climbing to the top of this beautiful mountain, where a small crater lake is located. From the top there is a very beautiful view of the mountains Ararat, Aragats, Lake Sevan, as well as the slopes of the Geghama Range and the valley of the Kotayk region.
- Then we descend and drive towards Lake Sevan.
Day 3: Jeep tour Sevan – Dilijan
- After breakfast, we will set off on an off-road vehicle for an exciting journey, where we will have a picnic in nature.
- We will also visit the monastery complex of the XI-XIII centuries. – Haghartsin. This is the pearl of the canyon, one of the most mysterious places in Armenia, immersed in the greenery of mountain forests.
- In the evening we will arrive in the village of Yenokavan, which can be safely called the Center of Active Tourism in Armenia
Day 4: Yenokavan
- This day we will spend in this magical place
- Those who wish will make a horseback ride through the most beautiful landscapes and fly on a zip-line,
- After that, we will go on a short trek along the picturesque canyon to the caves of Lastiver, a mountain river and a waterfall.
- There, near the river and the waterfall, a delicious lunch will be waiting for us.
- Reverse climb, rest
Day 5: Dilijan – Sevan
- Let’s go on a further journey
- We will make a stop in Dilijan, take a walk around the city
- After that, we will arrive at Lake Sevan – one of the largest alpine lakes in the world. Here we will spend the day. Admire the azure waters of Sevan and explore the ancient monastery located on the peninsula
- Next, we will have a boat trip, as well as sunbathing and a little swim
- In the evening we will return to Yerevan
Day 6: Garni – Geghard
- Departure to the monastery complex Geghard – a unique architectural structure, part of which is carved into the rock. The name of the monastery complex comes from the spear that pierced the body of Jesus Christ on the Cross, and, according to historical sources, brought to Armenia by the Apostle Thaddeus, among many other relics.
Departure to Garni, where the only monument preserved in the territory of Armenia, belonging to the era of paganism and Hellenism, is located.
- Walk along the gorge, where you will see a small miracle of nature called “Stone Symphony”.
- Lunch during which you will take part in the baking of traditional Armenian bread, lavash
- Return to Yerevan
- Airport transfer
Tour price per person: 750$
* the price is valid from 4 people
The tour price includes:
- Meeting and transfers Airport – hotel – Airport
- Comfortable transport for the entire route
- Guide services
- Accommodation in 3-4* hotels with double occupancy
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums and cultural centers
- Welcome Dinner
- Five lunches
- Dinner in Yenokavan (Day 3)
- Boat ride on Lake Sevan
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- PCR test (to enter Armenia, you must present a negative PCR test made no more than 72 hours before entry, or a certificate of vaccination)
- Other dinners
- Additional alcohol outside the program
- Medical insurance – about $1-2 per person per day, recommended!
- Activities in Yenokavan:
— Horse riding ~ $23
— ZipLine ~ $24
— rock climbing ~ $10