You have upcoming long weekend and you don’t know where to go? We are waiting for you in Armenia!
For four days you will see beautiful streets of Yerevan. will be in the foothills of the mount Ararat, in an ancient monastery, where Christianity began to grow.
Will see bright colors of the rocks of Noravank, will try homemade wine, learn to bake Armenian traditional bread “lavash” and make real Armenian barbeque.
Besides, we will arrange a trip to a temple of pre-Christian period and one of the most noble architectural buildings, monastic complex of Geghard, which is partially dug into the rock.
Will enjoy the beauty of the lake Sevan and be to the religious center of Armenia, Ejmiatsin.
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport
- Hotel accommodation
- City tour in Yerevan
- Welcoming dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Garni – Geghard- Sevan
- Breakfast in hotel
- We will go to Geghard. Beautiful monastery complex, part of which is carved out from a rock.
- Then we will go to Garni village, where is the only monument preserved in Armenia belongs to the era of paganism and Hellenism.
- We will also have a walk through the beautiful gorge to the miracle of nature – “Symphony of Stones”
- Then we will have lunch where you’ll participate in baking of Armenian traditional bread, intangible cultural heritage – “lavash“
- Trip to the lake Sevan. Visiting the monastery Sevanavank. Dinner
- Return to Yerevan. Free time.
Day 3: Khor Virap – Noravank – Areni
- We will leave Yerevan early in the morning and drive to Khor Virap Monastery, located at the very foot of Mount Ararat. Khor Virap is the place where the first Catholicos of all Armenians, Gregory the Illuminator, spent many years in prison.
- Further our way leads to one of the most beautiful monasteries of Armenia – Noravank, which is surrounded by steep red rocks.
- After capturing Noravank, we will go to the village of Areni, which can be called wine-growing center of Armenia, where we will have a delicious dinner with locals and have a good rest.
- After lunch we will visit the Areni cave, which is 6000 years old
- Excursion to a winery and wine tasting
- Return to Yerevan.
Day 4: Echmiadzin – Zvartnots
- Breakfast and departure to the religious center of Armenia-the city of Echmiadzin, where is the cathedral – the residence of the Catholicos of all Armenians, as well as the ancient temples of Saints Hripsime and Gayane.
- On the back way we will stop at the ruins of the ancient temple of Zvartnots, destroyed by a strong earthquake at the end of the last millennium.
- At the end of the program, we will take you to the airport to meet again in the future and organize another exciting journey through our small but rich in beautiful and interesting places of the country.
- On the way to the airport, depending on the time of departure, we can catch up on an excursion to the “Yerevan Brandy Factory”
|Number of persons
|Price per person
Supplement for single accommodation – 65$
The tour price includes:
- Accommodation in hotel 3* with double accommodation
- Meeting and transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Comfortable transport with a driver for the whole route
- Guide services
- Entrance tickets to the specified museums and cultural centers
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Welcome dinner
- Dinner at Sevan
- Excursion with a tasting at the wine factory in Areni
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- Other dinners
- Excursion to the Yerevan Brandy Factory – 20$ per person.
- Extra alcohol outside the program