Sometimes our body needs to stop and reboot. We invite you to this tour. Where you will be waiting for 8 days of complete disconnection from work and immersion in nature, adventure and tasty and healthy food.
We will visit the most beautiful corners of Armenia. Fascinating mountains, impregnable rocks, dark caves, cold waterfalls and the most ancient and beautiful monasteries will be waiting for us. We will visit almost at the foot of the biblical Ararat. Let’s compare flights over the gorge on a zipline and on a cable car. We will make a beautiful horse trip and a short trekking, swim in the cool Sevan and ride a boat. And to all this, we will also taste all the most delicious dishes of Armenian cuisine, taste delicious cheeses, wonderful Armenian wine, famous mineral water and visit the cellars of the famous Yerevan brandy factory. The impressions you get will charge you with such energy that it will last until your next visit to our country.
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation
- Sightseeing tour of Yerevan
- Welcome Dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Garni – Geghard
- Departure to the monastery complex Geghard – a unique architectural structure, part of which is carved into the rock. The name of the monastery complex comes from the spear that pierced the body of Jesus Christ on the Cross, and, according to historical sources, brought to Armenia by the Apostle Thaddeus, among many other relics.
- Departure to Garni, where the only monument preserved in the territory of Armenia, belonging to the era of paganism and Hellenism, is located.
- Walk along the gorge, where you will see a small miracle of nature called “Stone Symphony”.
- Lunch during which you will take part in the baking of traditional Armenian bread, lavash
- Return to Yerevan
- Free time
Day 3: Sevan – Dilijan – Haghartsin – Yenokavan
- We will go to Lake Sevan – one of the largest alpine lakes in the world. Here we will admire the azure waters of Sevan and explore the ancient monastery located on the peninsula
- Next, we will have a boat trip, and daredevils will swim in the lake
- After that, we will go to one of the greenest cities in Armenia – the famous resort Dilijan.
- Lunch at a colorful place
- We will walk along Dilijan, after which we will drive through the protected beech forest to the beautiful monastery complex of the 11th-13th centuries. – Haghartsin. This is the pearl of the canyon, one of the most mysterious places in Armenia, immersed in the greenery of mountain forests.
- In the evening we will arrive in the village of Yenokavan, which can be safely called Armenian Switzerland.
Day 4: Yenokavan
- This day we will spend in this magical place
- Those who wish will make a horseback ride through the most beautiful landscapes and fly on a zip-line,
- After that, we will go on a beautiful trekking along the picturesque canyon to the caves of Lastiver, a mountain river and a waterfall.
- There, near the river and the waterfall, a delicious lunch will be waiting for us.
- Reverse climb, rest
Day 5: Noravank – Areni – Jermuk
- After breakfast, we will say goodbye to this beautiful place and set off on our further journey.
- We will drive around Lake Sevan and along the beautiful mountain pass we will get to the region of Vayots Dzor – the wine-making center of Armenia
- But on the way we will make several stops – we will stop near the complex of khachkars in the village of Noraduz, which has more than 800 unique cross-stones, and near the ancient Caravanserai.
- And we will visit a cheese makers farm, where we will taste the most delicious cheese in Armenia.
- Next, we will visit the winery, where we will have a tasting of excellent wine and a delicious lunch.
- After lunch, we will go to one of the most beautiful monasteries in Armenia – Noravank, surrounded by sheer red rocks.
- We will also visit a cave where ancient jugs of wine and shoes dating back about 6000 years were discovered not so long ago.
- In the evening we will arrive at the resort Jermuk.
- We will walk around the resort town, taste the famous local mineral water.
- Dinner, rest
Day 6: Khndzoresk – Tatev – Karahunj – Shake waterfall – Yeghegis
- Next, we will visit a very beautiful Jermuk waterfall, which is called “Mermaid’s Hair”
- And we will continue our journey through Armenia and our next stop will be the ancient village of Khndzoresk. Here we will walk along the suspension bridge across the gorge, and also get acquainted with the ancient caves where people lived 100 years ago.
- After a delicious lunch, we will go to Tatev
- Our route will run along the longest cable car in the world, stretching over the Vorotan Gorge. The maximum height of the road is 320 meters.
- In Tatev, we will have a tour of the Tatev Monastery and get acquainted with its rector, Father Mikael.
- On the way to the hotel, we will make 2 more small stops: the first one is near the Zorats Karer complex or Karahunj and at another beautiful waterfall – Shake waterfall
- In the evening we will arrive in a very beautiful village of Yeghegis where we will stay in a small hotel with a beautiful view of the mountains.
- Rest and dinner
Day 7: Yeghegis – Khor Virap – Yerevan
- We will enjoy this beautiful place a little and go to Yerevan, on the way making a stop near the monastery of Khor Virap, located at the very foot of Mount Ararat, which is known for the fact that it was here that the first Catholicos of all Armenians, Gregory the Illuminator, spent many years in prison.
- By lunchtime we will arrive in Yerevan
- Free time
Day 8: Yerevan
- Further, in search of unique souvenirs, we will wander around the famous Vernissage flea market and buy a lot of delicious food at the food market, as well as make an excursion to the famous Yerevan Brandy Factory.
- Airport transfer
|Number of persons
|Price per person
Supplement for single accommodation — 190$
The tour price includes:
- Meeting and transfers Airport – hotel – Airport
- Comfortable transport
- Guide services
- Accommodation in 3-4* hotels with double occupancy
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums and cultural centers, including the cable car in Tatev
- Welcome Dinner
- Seven dinners
- Dinner in Yenokavan (Day 3)
- Winery tasting tour
- Excursion with tasting at the cheese factory
- Excursion with tasting to the Yerevan Brandy Factory
- Boat ride on Lake Sevan
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- PCR test (to enter Armenia, you must present a negative PCR test made no more than 72 hours before entry, or a certificate of vaccination)
- Other dinners (5 dinners)
- Additional alcohol outside the program
- Medical insurance – recommended!
Activities in Yenokavan:
– Horse riding ~ 23$
– ZipLine ~ 24$
– Via Ferrato ~ 10$