We invite you to join our phototour “Winter Armenia”. In winter Armenia becomes like a fairy tale. Its numerous mountains are covered with white fluffy snow. We will shoot bright sunrises and sunsets, snow-capped mountain peaks, fantastic winter Ararat and Aragats, gorges, valleys, clouds and much more. Do not miss this fabulous trip.
Tour dates: 13.01.2019 – 20.01.2019
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport
- Hotel accommodation
- City tour in Yerevan
- Welcoming dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Garni – Geghard – Sunset and sunrise of Mount Ararat
- The morning will begin near Yerevan on the way to Garni, where we are waiting for the shooting of the sunrise over Mount Ararat.
- Then we go to the village of Garni, where we will see the most ancient monastery, we will also walk along the most beautiful gorge to the miracle of nature “Symphonies of Stones”
- Next we will be waiting for a late breakfast
- After shooting Garni we will go to the neighboring Geghard, where a beautiful monastery awaits us, part of which is carved into the rock. We photograph the monastery against the background of rocks, and also take photographs inside the monastery.
- Backh to Yerevan and rest
- In the evening we will climb to Mount Hatis and from there take pictures of the beautiful sunset Ararat
- Back to Yerevan
- Free time
Day 3: Saghmosavank – Mount Aragats
- The day begins near the monastery of Sagmosavank, where a beautiful view opens up to the Kasah gorge and Mount Ararat
- Next, shooting four-headed Aragats
- We will visit the winery, where we will try a wonderful wine and learn the process of its reparation also we will have a delicious lunch here
- Backh to Yerevan
- Free time
Day 4: Khor Virap – Noravank – Areni
- We will leave Yerevan early in the morning and drive to Khor Virap Monastery located at the very foot of Mount Ararat. Shooting the monastery on the background of the mountain.
- Further our way leads to one of the most beautiful monasteries of Armenia – Noravank, which is surrounded by steep red rocks.
- After shooting Noravank we will go to the village of Areni, which can be called the wine-growing center of Armenia, where we will wait for a delicious lunch and rest.
- In the evening we will shoot another beautiful sunset.
- We’ll spend the night in a guest-house
Day 5: Mountains of Vayots Dzor
- Sunrise shooting of Ararat, after which we will go to shoot the most beautiful rocks and mountains of Vayots Dzor
- In the afternoon we will return to Yerevan
День 6: Tsaghkadzor – Sevan
- We leave to the city of Tsakhkadzor, famous for its ski resort. Here we will climb to the very top of Teghenis mountain (about 2900 m) from where you can enjoy fantastic views of Ararat and Aragats mountains, as well as Lake Sevan. Descent is carried out on skis. Further, those wishing will ride a little more on skis or snowboards.
- After lunch we will go to Lake Sevan, where we will wait for the shooting of the evening Sevan, as well as a delicious dinner – the famous Sevan trout and whitefish.
- We will spend the night in Tsakhkadzor
Day 7: Dilijan – Haghartsin – Gosh lake
- After breakfast we will go to the famous Dilijan. In Dilijan we photograph the monastery Haghartsin, surrounded by a beautiful beech forest, as well as the mountain lake Gosh
- Lunch, after which we will return to Yerevan
- Rest and free time
Day 8: Yerevan
- Walking in Yerevan
- Transfer to Airport
- On the way to the airport, depending on the time of departure, we can catch up on an excursion to the “Yerevan Brandy Factory”
|Number of persons
|Price for person
The tour price includes:
- Accommodation in hotel 3* with double accommodation
- Meeting and transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Comfortable transport with a driver for the whole route
- Photoguide services
- Entrance tickets to the specified museums and cultural centers
- Breakfasts at the hotel
- Welcome dinner
- Dinner in 6-th day
- Excursion with a tasting at the wine factory
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- Other dinners
- Rent of ski equipment on the 6th day
- Excursion to the Yerevan Brandy Factory – 20$ per person.
- Extra alcohol outside the program