We are inviting you to join a phototour “Spring Armenia”. In spring, when the meadows are being covered with floral carpets, trees are blowing and there is still snow high in the mountains, travelling through picturesque areas are becoming more beautiful and colorful.
We invite you not just see the beauty but also to capture.
The mount Ararat with fields of poppies, the mount Aragats half in snow, spring Tatev and Garni gorge, one of the most beautiful waterfalls, Shake are waiting for you to capture.
Tour dates: 03.05.2019 – 11.05.2019
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival to Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport
- Hotel accommodation
- Evening walk through Yerevan
- Welcoming dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Garni – Geghard – Azat reservoir
- The morning will begin near Yerevan on the way to Garni, where we are waiting for the shooting of the sunrise over Mount Ararat.
- Then we go to the village of Garni, where we will see the most ancient monastery, we will also walk along the most beautiful gorge to the miracle of nature “Symphonies of Stones”
- After shooting Garni we will go to the neighboring Geghard, where a beautiful monastery awaits us, part of which is carved into the rock. We photograph the monastery against the background of rocks, and also take photographs inside the monastery.
- Lunch and rest
- In the evening we will go to the Azat reservoir. We will shooting the sunset here. From there also opens a beautiful view of Mount Ararat
Day 3: Khor Virap – Ararat – Noravank – Areni
- Early awakening
- Capturing sunrise of the Mount Ararat in Khor Virap
- We are continue the way. And we are waiting for incomparable poppy fields
- Further we will go to the region of Vayots Dzor. Where we will wait for lunch and a small rest.
- Then we leave for the monastery Noravank, which is surrounded by unique red rocks.
- We will also visit the winery, where we will try a wonderful wine and learn the process of its reparation
- In the evening we will shoot the sunset over Ararat
- We will stay for the night in a guesthouse in Areni, viticultural corner of Armenia
Day 4: Halidzor – Tatev
- Sunrise Ararat shooting
- Further we go to the village of Halidzor
- In the afternoon we will arrive in Tatev. Our route will run through the longest ropeway in the world, stretching over Vorotan Gorge. The maximum height of the road is 320 meters.
- Capturing of evening Tatev
Day 5: Tatev – Old Khot – Goris
- Early awakening
- Capturing morning Tatev
- Breakfast, rest
- On the way to Goris we will stop and make more beautiful photos near Devil’s Bridge, Vorotan gorge, Tatevi Mets Anapat and many other places
- We will arrive in Goris, where we will be waited by a dinner and rest
- In the evening we are waiting for the old Goris, with its unique rocks
- Overnight stay at Goris
Day 6: Goris – Kapan – Meghri – Agarak
- Our first stop in this day will be the city of Kapan, where we will make beautiful pictures of Mount Khustup
- Then we go to the very south of Armenia, closer to the border with Iran, to the warmest city of Armenia – Meghri
- We will wait for the shooting of wooded mountains and the beautiful valley of the Araks river
- We will spend the night at the very edge of Armenia – in the city of Agarak
Day 7: Khndzoresk – Carahunge – Shake Waterfall
- After breakfast we will return to Goris and go to the ancient cave town of Khndzoresk
- Shooting old caves where 100 years ago people were still living as well as the bridge which connects two sides of the gorge
- Our next stop will be the Zorats karer complex (Karahunj), known as the Armenian Stonehedge
- After that we go to one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Armenia – Shake.
- We will spend the night in the resort of Jermuk
Day 8: Fortress Smbataberd – Tsakhats Kar – Yerevan
- Next, the shooting of the Jermuk waterfall, which is called “Mermaid Hair”
- After that we go to the fortress IV-V Century Smbataberd, as well as the Church of the Tsakhats Kar and Mount Teksar
- At the evening we will return to Yerevan
Day 9: Yerevan
- We will walk through morning Yerevan and buy souvenirs from Vernisage, famous flea market
- On the way to the airport, depending on the flight, we can have an excursion in the Yerevan Brandy Factory and Zvartnots Cathedral
- Transfer to the airport
|Number of people
|Price per person
The tour price includes:
- Accommodation in hotel 3* with double accommodation
- Meeting and transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Comfortable transport with a driver for the whole route
- Photoguide services
- Entrance tickets to the specified museums and cultural centers
- Breakfasts at the hotel
- Welcome dinner
- Excursion with a tasting at the wine factory
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- Excursion to the Yerevan Brandy Factory – 20$ per person.
- Extra alcohol outside the program