Adventure tour in Armenia for those who love outdoor activities and bright, unforgettable adventures. Suitable for a corporate trip to shake up the team and energize it. In a few days, the trip will be waiting for us – an interesting, breathtaking jeep tour with a picnic in nature, a horseback ride through the beautiful Tavush fields, trekking down an amazing gorge to a mountain river and a waterfall, we will feel indescribable feelings during a Zipline flight over a deep gorge, as well as Let’s try ourselves as a rock climber. And all this will be complemented by delicious Armenian cuisine with wonderful wine. Don’t miss this exciting journey!
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation
- Sightseeing tour of Yerevan
- Welcome Dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Jeep Tour
- After breakfast on off-road vehicles we set off on an exciting journey
- In the evening we will arrive in the village of Yenokavan, which can be safely called the Center of Active Tourism in Armenia
Day 3: Lastiver
- After breakfast, we go for an hour and a half horseback riding.
- Next, we will have Zip-line flights and rock climbing
- After that we will go on a hiking tour along the gorge to the caves of Lastiver and a mountain river with a waterfall
- At the bottom of the gorge, a delicious lunch will be waiting for us.
Day 4: Sevan – Jermuk
- We say goodbye to the beautiful Yenokavan and continue our tour
- Our first stop will be Lake Sevan – one of the largest alpine lakes in the world, In Sevan we will enjoy the beauty of one of the largest alpine lakes in the world, and also get acquainted with the Sevanavank monastery complex, In addition, you can ride on a boat
- Next, we will have another delicious lunch.
- After that we will continue our journey and go to the region of Vayots Dzor
- We will arrive in the resort town of Jermuk, where we will have a short transfer to the Jermuk geysers
- Return to the hotel, dinner and rest
Day 5: Jermuk – Khndzoresk – Tatev
- After a delicious breakfast, we will go to the ancient village of Khndzoresk. Where we will walk along the suspension bridge across the gorge, and also get acquainted with the ancient caves where people lived 100 years ago.
- Further, our path will lie towards, without a doubt, the most magical place in Armenia – the village of Tatev.
- Our route will run along the longest cable car in the world, stretching over the Vorotan Gorge. The maximum height of the road is 320 meters.
- In Tatev, we will have an excursion to the Tatev Monastery and get acquainted with its rector Father Mikael.
- In the evening we will return to Jermuk. But on the way we will make another stop at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Armenia.
Day 6: Noravank – Areni – Yerevan
- After that we go to a small family winery, where we will taste one of the best wines in Armenia
- Next, we will visit one of the most beautiful monasteries in Armenia – Noravank, which is surrounded by sheer red rocks.
- After getting acquainted with Noravank, we will visit a cave, where one of the oldest wineries in the region and shoes dating back about 6000 years were discovered not so long ago.
Next, we will go to the village of Areni, where we will have a delicious lunch with local residents
- Return to Yerevan
- Airport transfer
|Number of persons
||up to 6 pers
||more than 23 pers
|Price per person
The tour price includes:
- Accommodation in a 3* hotel with double occupancy
- Meeting and transfers Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Comfortable transport
- Guide services
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums and cultural centers, including the cable car in Tatev
- Welcome Dinner
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Dinner on the 2nd day
- Winery tasting tour
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- Other dinners
- Zip Line riding – $27, horseback riding – $25, rock climbing – $10
- Medical insurance – recomended