We assure you, this trip you will remember for whole your life. Many of us have dreamed about this since childhood. For many years we have been looking at this magical mountain wishing to touch it. And now our agency gives you a unique opportunity to climb on top of the legendary Mount Ararat. Go up where many thousands of years ago Noah moored his ark.
Climbing Ararat is an opportunity to plunge into the history of the origin of mankind. This is one of those places on Earth, which you should visit at least once in your life. Our experienced guides will help you realize your dream.
Day 1: Yerevan – Ani – Bayazet
- We leave Yerevan at night. We are heading to the Armenian-Georgian border. Our first stop will be in the city of 1001 churches – Ani. After getting acquainted with the beauties of this ancient city we go to Bayazet.
Day 2: Bayazet – Ararat – Camp 3200 m
- From the hotel we will drive to the mount Ararat. We will get on 2200 m heights by cars from where we will start rising to the first camp on 3200 m high above sea level. It will take 4-5 hours. Horses will take the heavy stuff. We will stay in tents for the night
Day 3: Ararat – Camp 4200 m
- Together we will rise up to the second camp, 4200 high. It will take 4-5 hours. Horses will take the heavy stuff. We will stay in tents for the night
Day 4: Summit, 5165 m
- We will start climbing at night. Duration is 8-9 hours. After reaching the summit we will return to the second camp, 4200 m, then to the first camp, 3200 m where we will stay for the night.
Day 5: Ararat 3200 m – Bayazet
- In the morning we will descend a thousand meters more to 2200 m heights where we will take cars and drive to Bayazet. After walking through Bayazet we will go to the hotel to stay at night.
Day 6: Bayazet – Kars – Yerevan
- After having breakfast we will drive to Kars. We will visit an Apostolic church, Kars fortress, Vardan bridge and ruins of Yeghishe Charents house. This is the concluding part of the tour, after we will return to Yerevan.
In case of bad weather we will stay one more night in the camp, in tents. There will be no additional fee for this.
- Comfortable transportation
- Climbing permission
- Entry tickets to all museums
- Tent and crampon rent
- Horse rent
- Certificate of climbing Ararat
Pricing does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- Living in Yerevan
- Health insurance
You will need to have your own cloths and boots, as well as other gears.
Before climbing we will have a meeting and will answer to all the questions.
See the needed list of gear: what to take to Ararat.