We invite you to join a unique eco-tour to the fairy Artsakh. You will remember this trip for its unique atmosphere created by the richness of wild nature, the ancient monuments of culture and traditions, as well as the soulfulness of people who meet you so warmly, and invite you to try the famous bread with herbs – Zhengyalov hats.
In the program we will have lunch by nature. For this we will be accompanied by a team of cooks, they will prepare delicious food from the freshest and natural products.
For seven days we will visit the most significant places of this beautiful corner of Armenia, as well as get acquainted with the life and traditions of the local people.
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival to Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation
- Free time, strolling through the city
Day 2: Noravank – Tatev – Shushi
- Will move to Artsakh. First stop will be near the most beautiful monastery, Noravank, which is surrounded by red vertical cliffs.
- On the way to Artsakh, we will have a stop and visit magical Tatev village. We will get there on the longest aerial tramway in the world, located above Vorotan gorge, having around 320m height. Tatev village is known for its Tatev Monastery, an impregnable stronghold erected over a precipice at the very edge of the gorge of the Vorotan gorge
- After we will have a trip to the Republic of Artsakh.
- Will stay in a hotel in Shushi
Day 3: Shushi – Stepanakert
- After having breakfast we will stroll through the city and visit Shushi Fortress
- Then we will visit the church of st. Ghazanchetsots and a little church, which is called Green church
- After we will have a very delicious lunch and a short rest
- We will visit Carpet Museum, where you will see and know how Armenian carpets were made for centuries
- In the second half of the day we will be in Stepanakert, the capital of Artsakh Republic
Day 4: Hunot gorge – Waterfall “Umbrellas” – Amaras – Tnjri
- After having breakfast we will drive to a very picturesque canyon, Hunot
- We will have a walk to the natural wonder, Waterfall “Umbrellas”
- After lunch we will drive to the monastery Amaras, known for its fig gardens. Here Mesrop Mashtots had established the first school, teaching Armenian literature
- On the way back we will stop to observe a very old tree called Tnjri tsar, which is around 2,000 year old. Height is 54 meters, perimeter is around 27 meters and it makes a shadow of 1,400 sq. m.
Day 5: Hadrut region – Dizapayt mountain – Katarovank
- We will drive to south-west of Artsakh, Hadrut region. We will stroll through old city Hadrut, and then visit Bear Spring
- Then we will climb the mount Dizapayt. On the top of the mount we will see Katarovank monastery, which is the highest architectural monument of Artsakh, 2478 meter high above sea level. The summit offers breathtaking views of Artsakh, valley between Araks and Mrov rivers as well as Zangezur and Caucasian mountains.
- Down to the foothills we will have delicious lunch, prepared by the cooks accompanying us
- Also we will visit the ancient village of Tox, where, in addition to getting acquainted with the ancient monuments, we will visit the unique winery “Kataro”. We will try this wonderful wine, we will get acquainted with the owners of the winery.
Day 6: Tigranakert – Tatik Papik – Stepanakert
- We will go to the ruins of the ancient city of Tigranakert. Near the city we will see a very beautiful fortress.
- After having another delicious lunch we will continue our trip
- We will visit the symbol of the republic, monument of “We and our mountains”, in other words “Tatik Papik” (Grandmother and Grandfather)
- Evening walk through Stepanakert
Day 7: Nikol Duman Museum House – Gandzasar
- We will start our day by visiting the House Museum of Nikola Duman, the national hero of Armenia, one of the leaders of the Armenian national liberation movement at the beginning of the last century.
- Then we will drive to the village Vank, where we will visit the monastery Gandzasar, surrounded by mountains covered by forests. The monastery turns up to be one of the most important spiritual center not only of Artsakh but whole Armenia.
- Traditional delicious lunch from our cooks
- We will stay for the night in a village house in the village of Tsmakaokh, where we will get acquainted with local life and traditions
Day 8: Dadivank – Sevan – Yerevan
- After having homemade food for breakfast, we leave these places and drive to north-east of Artsakh, Karvachar
- First stop will be near Jermajur, healing geysers
- Our stop will be in Dadivank, a little village, located in a hilly bank of the river Tartar. This place is unique for its spiritual aura and architectural assembly and the monastery of st. Dadi
- Then we will leave dairy Artsakh and drive to Yerevan
- On the way to Yerevan we will have a stop near Sevan lake
Day 9: Yerevan
- Free time, walking through the city and transfer to airport
|Number of persons
|Full tour price oer person
|The price of the tour without the first and last day per person
The tour price includes:
- Meeting and Transfers Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Accommodation in a hotel with double occupancy
- Meals (for 3 time)
- Comfortable transport with driver for the whole route
- English speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to the specified museums and cultural centers
The price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back