Not so far from Ijevan, in Tavush region, in greenery of mountain forests, there is located one of the most fabulous places in Armenia. It is Lastiver. The road to Lastiver starts from the village of Yenokavan and passes through a very beautiful gorge surrounded by dense forest.
One and a half hour lasting walk through this wonderful forest will take you to that fairy-tale – a noisy, mountain river with waterfalls, wooden huts from a fairy tale and ancient caves with rock paintings.
Lastiver is beautiful at any time of the year. You will love this place so much that you will want to be back.
Here you can also go for a ride on ZipLine or take a horseback riding.
After, we will visit one of the most beautiful monasteries of Armenia, Haghartsin and then try delicious crayfishes in Sevan.
Day 1: Dilijan – Haghartsin – Yenokavan
- We will drive to one of the most green cities of Armenia, Dilijan
- After having a walk through the city, where will pass through the reserved beech forest to a beautiful monastic complex, Haghartsin, XI-XIII centuries.
- It is a pearl of the canyon, one of the most mysterious places in Armenia, drowning in the greenery of mountain forests.
- Lunch in a guest house
- Then we will continue our road to Yenokavan
- Once arrived, hotels are booked and we are having a rest
Day 2: Lastiver – Sevan – Yerevan
- You can take a horseback riding tour or hitch a ride on one of a cool Zipline
- Walking tour through the gorge to the caves of Lastiver and mountain river with waterfalls
- Lunch – barbeque-party on the bank of the river
- Rising up back to Yenokavan
- Returning back to Yerevan
- On the way back to Yerevan we will stop near Sevan lake to have dinner. We will have fish and crayfish for the dinner.
|Number of perons
|Price per person
The tour price includes:
- Comfortable transport with driver for the whole route
- English speaking walking guide
- Accommodation in Enokavan with double occupancy
- Dinner in Sevan (for groups of 4 people)
The price does not include:
- Dinner on the first day
- Horse riding 1.5 hours-25$