Adventure tour in Armenia for those who like active rest and bright, unforgettable adventures. This fascinating journey takes place on off-road cars through the most beautiful corners of Armenia, where an ordinary sightseeing bus will not be able to pass. During the week of the trip we will make a horse ride, trekking through the dense Tavush and Syunik forests, feel the inexpressible feelings while riding the Zipline over the deep gorge, rise to the old fortress high in the mountains, spend the day in the most incredible village of Armenia – Tatev, where we will study one of the oldest universities and monasteries of Armenia and also get acquainted with the life of local residents. In addition, we will wait for the cave villages of Khndzoresk and Old Khot. And all this will be complemented by delicious Armenian cuisine with a wonderful wine. Do not miss this fascinating journey!
Day 1: Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Meeting at the airport
- Hotel accommodation
- City tour in Yerevan
- Welcoming dinner
- Free time
Day 2: Sevan – Dilijan – Haghartsin – Yenokavan
- We leave in the direction of the most wooded region of Armenia – Tavush, made a small stop at Lake Sevan. In Dilijan we will walk along the old town and visit the monastery complex Haghartsin, surrounded by the beautiful beech forest.
- By lunchtime we will arrive in the village of Yenokavan, which can be called the Armenian Switzerland.
- After lunch, we will wait for flights over the gorge – ZipLine
- Rest and dinner
Day 3: Lastiver – Horse riding
- Next, we will wait for a 3-hour horse ride
- And on his return – a trekking tour along the gorge to the caves of Lastiver and a mountain river with a waterfall
- Lunch by the river – berbeque-party on the river bank with participation in cooking
- Back up to Yenokavan
- Rest and dinner
Day 4: Smbataberd fortress – Noravank – Areni – Jermuk
- After breakfast we leave to Vayots Dzor region
- The first stop will be the cemetery of khachkars in Noratus, numbering about 900 unique khachkars. Also we will make a small stop at the ancient Caravanserai
- Further we will rise high in the mountains to the Smbataberd fortress, from where a beautiful view of the Teksar mountain opens up
- After that we will go to the Areni village, the winery center of Armenia, where we will visit the cave, where we recently discovered an old winery and shoes numbering about 6000 years. Also we will visit the winery, where for us there will be a small excursion, as well as tasting
- After the tasting, we will wait for a delicious lunch
- After lunch, we will go to one of the most beautiful monasteries in Armenia – the monastic complex Noravank, surrounded by fantastic red rocks.
- In the evening we will arrive in the famous resort of Jermuk.
- Dinner and rest
Day 5: Jermuk – Khndzoersk – Tatev
- After having tasty breakfast will drive to old age village Khndzoresk. Will pass through the bridge crossing the gorge and see many old caves, where hundred years ago people were still living.
- No doubt, after Khndzoresk our road will lead us to one of the most magic places of Armenia, village Tatev
- Our route will run through the longest ropeway in the world, stretching over Vorotan Gorge. The maximum height of the road is 320 meters.
- We will spend this day in Tatev, where we will visit local residents who will show us the life of one of the largest and oldest villages in Armenia.
- Also we will be waited by the excursion to Tatev monastery and acquaintance with its father Mikael.
Day 6: Tatev – Tatevi Anapat – Old Khot – Yerevan
- After a delicious homemade breakfast, take a walk on the morning Tatev monastery and go on trekking to the monastery Tatevi Anapat, which is located at the bottom of the Vorotan Gorge.
- Then we’ll visit the Devil’s bridge
- Then we will go to a very unusual place, where tourists do not often look – the village of Old Khot, which can be called the Armenian analogue of Machu Picchu.
- Next, we will wait for lunch and a road to Yerevan
- Arrival in Yerevan
- Free time
Day 7: Yerevan
- On the last day of our wonderful trip, we will walk around Yerevan, as well as visit the famous “Yerevan Brandy Factory”
- After that, we are waiting for a delicious dinner, and departure to the airport
|Number of persons
|Price for person
Supplement for single accommodation — 150$
In Tatev and Yenokavan, you can additionally perform a paraglider flight.
The tour price includes:
- Accommodation in hotel 3* with double accommodation
- Meeting and transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Comfortable transport with a driver for the whole route
- Guide services
- Entrance tickets to the specified museums and cultural centers
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Welcome dinner
- Dinner in 2-nd day
- Excursion with a tasting at the wine factory in Areni
- Excursion to the Yerevan Brandy Factory
The tour price does not include:
- Flight to Yerevan and back
- Other Dinners
- Zip Line & Horse Riding
- Extra alcohol outside the program